who we are
Allcranes and Equipment Inspections specialises in the mobile crane industry and works with construction and mining companies across Australia.
We provide independent third party inspections and safety reports for industrial crane owners that comply under State Occupational health & Safety Acts (OH&S).
All work undertaken complies with safety regulations and includes a JSA and an Occupational Health & Safety Environmental Plan.
Our core function is to ensure the safety of your cranes on your worksite. Allcranes and Equipment Inspections has approved and registered assessor for ‘Cranesafe Australia’.
Organisations call us when they are:
- Purchasing a new crane
- In need of help to move assets and equipment
- Seeking crane information
- Troubleshooting crane issues
- Seeking industry information or network connections
Our Certificates of Currency
- Public Liability to $20,000,000
- Professional Indemnity to $5,000,000.
in crane safety
- CLASS: CT-Tower Cranes, C6, CO, DG, LB, LE, LF, LL, LS, RA, RB, RI, WP.
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Qualified Motor Mechanic
- Natural Gas Mechanic
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Mechanic
- Alternative Fuel for Vehicles Gasfitter
- Noise & Sound Competent
- Work cover NSW OHS Consultation
- IAME(Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers) Member
- RTA Examiner for Heavy Vehicles, (pink slips) Examiner Number: E11477
- CraneSafe assessor no: NSW1048.
- Endorsed to assess,
- Rough Terrain Crane
- Lattice Boom Truck Crane
- Lattice Boom Crawler Crane
- Hydraulic Truck Crane
- Hydraulic Boom Crawler Crane
- Articulated Mobile Crane
- All Terrain Crane
- Vehicle Loading Crane
- Self Erecting Tower Crane
- Hammerhead Tower Crane
- Luffing Jib Tower Crane
- Diesel Luffing Jib Tower Crane
- Telescopic Handler- Rigid Frame
- Telescopic Handler- Rotating Frame
- Overhead Travelling Bridge Crane
- Truck Mounted Concrete Pump.
- Member of CICA (Crane Industry council of Australia)
- Member of CraneSafe Australia
- Australian Automotive Industry
- Institute of Automotive mechanical engineers
- RTA – Authorised Crane Inspection Examiner